Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur – Admission, Merit List 2021 : Vivekananda College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1950, it is accredited from UGC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Vivekananda College’, Kolkata offers 24 courses across 6 streams namely Arts, Media & Mass Communication, Science, IT, Commerce & Banking, Management and across 7 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, MA, MSc and official website www.vckolkata63.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. For Students coming from West Bengal Board/ Other Board/ University For admission to B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com course (General/ Honours/ Major) a student is required to pass 10+2 course of W.B. Council of H.S. Education or other boards/ Universities in five (5) recognized subjects (full marks not being less than 100 each) of which at least one shall be a language subject.
2. Students coming from other Universities/ Boards may, however, be admitted only provisionally at their own risk. They are required to pay a Migration Fee and to furnish the Migration Certificate to the College Office within two months from the date of admission, failing which their provisional admission will be cancelled.
3. Candidates coming from other universities/ Boards etc. are therefore, advised to ascertain their eligibility from the Calcutta University before getting themselves admitted here.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.100/-
Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur Admission 2021 – www.vckolkata63.org
Name of The College : Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.vckolkata63.org
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English, Bengali, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, Statistics, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Geography.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy.
How to Apply for Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.vckolkata63.org.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Original and attested copies of Admit Card and Mark sheet of the last Public Examination.
2. Original and attested copies of Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination as proof of age.
3. Original and attested copies of Certificate from the Competent Authority for the caste of S.C./S.T. and for Handicapped Candidates.
4. Original Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards/ University, if available.
5. Three copies of stamp size recent (not before 6 months) photograph of the student.
6. Registration Form duly filled in.
Address : 269, Diamond Harbour Rd, Mukund Das Colony, Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700063.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Vivekananda College, Thakurpukur – Admission, Merit List 2021.