Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College – Admission, Merit List 2021 : Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 2006, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. THKJC, Kolkata offers 9 courses across 4 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Media & Mass Communication, Science and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website www.thkjaincollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination is eligible to seek admission in the 1st year of the 3- year B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com (Hons/ General) Course of Studies provide he/she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100. (Extract from University of Calcutta, Admission and Examination Regulation (B.Com) and (B.A/B.Sc and with amendments for B.Com).
2. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Hons. course, aggregate marks should be calculated by adding the marks in Best Four subjects in order of marks secured by the candidate (excluding the marks for Environmental Studies/ Environmental Education).
3. A candidate taking up Hons. course must have obtained 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or
4. 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or
5. 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his or her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are statisfied.
6. However, for Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe community taking Hons. the minimum 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at previous qualifying exam as the case may be.
Admission Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.9000/-
Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College Admission 2021 – www.thkjaincollege.ac.in
Name of The College : Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.thkjaincollege.ac.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Hindi, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Marketing, Film Studies.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office and Secretarial Practice, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy & Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy & Principle of Management.
How to Apply for Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.thkjaincollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Photocopy of Mark sheet and Admit card of Secondary & Higher Secondary Examination (or 10 & 10+2 Board Examination) attested by the Head of the Institution.
2. Attested photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Documents in support of SC/ ST/ OBC wherever applicable (attested photocopy).
4. Address Proof (Photocopy).
5. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
6. Migration Certificate in original, if a candidate is migrating from other Board/ University except ISC/ CBSE/ NIOS, is required to be submitted at the time of admission.
Address : 6, Ram Gopal Ghosh Rd, Cossipore, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700002.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Taradevi Harakhchand Kankaria Jain College – Admission, Merit List 2021.