SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Online Form 2021 – Apply for 144 Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to engage the service of 144 posts for Specialist Cadre Officer. Eligible candidates who fulfill all required criteria for this post can apply online on or before 03/05/2021. Candidates willing to join in State Bank of India (SBI) through official website www.sbi.co.in and advised to apply soon before last date. Information regarding age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, Application fee, Apply Procedure is given below.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate Pass|
Eligibility and Criteria for State Bank of India 2021 – Apply Online for 144 Posts
Academic Qualification: Candidate should have complete qualification Graduate / Post Graduate degree with relevant experience/ MSC/ MCA as per required post.
Age limit & Relaxation: Candidates age should be as per given below posts…
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates will be pay Rs.750/- for General/ EWC/ OBC and 0/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Manager (Risk Management & Credit Analyst) = 28 to 35 Years
- Sr Special Executive (Compliance & Strategy-TMG) = 25 to 35 years
- Sr Special Executive (Global Trade) = 26 to 30 years
- Senior Executive (Retail & Subsidiaries, Finance, Marketing) = 25 to 35 years
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (IT-Digital Banking) = 45 Years
- Manager (History MMGS-III & Document Preservation-Archives), Pharmacist, Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions (MMGS-II), Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions (MMGS-II), Deputy Manager
(Strategic Training) (MMGS-II = 30 Years
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) = 33 years
- Data analyst (MMGS-II) & Manager (Credit Analyst) (MMGS-III), Manager (Remittances) (MMGS-III), Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant) (MMGS-II) & Dy. Manager (Anytime Channel) (MMGS-II) = 35 Years
- Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning) (MMGS-III) = 32 Years
How to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 144 Posts
Eligible candidates who looking for a Banking job in Mumbai can apply online format download from the bank’s Official website www.sbi.co.in and the duly filled Application should be sent to Address written below with all related document within 03/05/2021.
For Official Notification (Advt No – 01/2021-22 (Link 1, Link 2 & Link 3) | 02/2021-22 | 03/2021-22 | 04/2021-22 | 05/2021-22 | Advt No. 06/2021-22 (Link 1 & Link 2) | 07/2021-22)
For more details go to the official website⇒ www.sbi.co.in
For Apply Online (Advt No – 01/2021-22 | 02-2021-22 | 03-2021-22 | 04-2021-22 | 05-2021-22 | 06-2021-22 | 07-2021-22)
Starting date for Apply Online – 13/04/2021
Last date for Apply Online – 03/05/2021
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification and how to apply about State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 144 Posts.