Savitri Girls’ College – Admission & Merit List
Savitri Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2021 : Savitri Girls’ College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1972, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. SGC , Kolkata offers 6 courses across 2 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts and across 2 degrees like BA, B.Com and official website www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Savitri Girls’ College Admission 2021
Educational Qualification : Calculation of percentage of marks in aggregate will be considered on the basis of top 4 subjects of H.S(10+2). However, Environmental Science/ Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies, if studied as an elective subject of 100 marks may be taken into consideration provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100. Merit list will be prepared by taking into consideration the Reservation Rules as laid down by the Govt./ Appropriate Authority. Elective Subjects may be changed at the time of Admission. 60% in aggregate & 50% in subject/ related subject.
For SC/ ST candidates– Aggregate or subject/ related subject 40%
Reservation of Seats : Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B and physically handicapped candidates as per West Bengal Government rules- SC- 22%, ST- 6%, OBC-A- 10%, OBC-B- 7% and PH- 3% for all categories including general caste.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.250/-
Admission Fees :
B.A. Hons.- Rs.3945/-
B.A. Gen- Rs.3920/-
B.Com Hons.- Rs.4005/-
B.Com Gen- Rs.3980/-
Savitri Girls’ College Admission 2021 – www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in
Name of The College : Savitri Girls’ College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in
Departments : Arts Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English, History, Hindi, Education.
2. B.A. General– English, History, Hindi, Education, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, Bengali, Human Development.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting & Finance.
4. B.Com. General– Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office & Secretarial Practice, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy & Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy & Principles of Management, Commercial Law & Preliminaries of Auditing, Costing & Taxation, Accounts.
How to Apply for Savitri Girls’ College Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.savitrigirlscollege.edu.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Downloaded and printed copy of complete Application Form along with Bank Challan must be brought to the college at the time of counseling and admission.
2. Madhyamik (10th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet.
3. Madhyamik (10th Standard) 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
4. Higher secondary (12th Standard) 1 photocopy of Mark sheet.
5. Higher secondary (12th Standard) 1 photocopy of Admit Card.
6. Original Mark Sheet (H.S.) without lamination is to be produced.
7. Two Stamp size photographs.
8. Age Proof Certificate.
9. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B,PH).
Address : 13, Muktaram Babu St, Raja Katra, Singhi Bagan, Jorasanko, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700007.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2021
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Savitri Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2021.