Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala, has invited online applications for the recruitment of 400 Act Apprentice vacancies in different Trade. Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website on or before 06 February 2020. Follow this article for West Central Railway Apprentice Salary, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Qualification, eligibility criteria, etc.
Organization Name: Rail Coach Factory
Official Website: rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Total Posts: 400 Posts
Qualification: 10th class, ITI
Upper Age Limit: 24 Years
Job Location: Kapurthala
Application Mode: Online
Last Date: 06/02/2020
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 10th class passed with at least 50% marks and possess National Trade Certificate in relevant trade.
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 400 Posts
1. Fitter – 100 Posts
2. Welder (G & E) – 100 Posts
3. Machinist – 40 Posts
4. Painter (G) – 20 Posts
5. Carpenter – 40 Posts
6. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 Posts
7. Electrician -56 Posts
8. Electronic Mechanic -14 Posts
9. AC & Ref. Mechanic – 20 Posts
Age Limit: Applicant age must be between 15 to 24 years as on 08 January 2020.
For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through online mode and RCF/Kapurthala.
Mode of Selection: The Candidates Will be Selection Based on the merit list shall be prepared based on the percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI Marks in the trade.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
Candidates read the full notification then step by step(below) apply online before 06 February 2020.
1. At first, visit RCF Official Website, i.e., wrcf.indianrailways.gov.in
2. On the home page, you will find a navigation link regarding recruitment.
3. Click on Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification and read it carefully.
4. If you meet all the provided eligibility criteria, click on the RCF Act Apprentice apply online Link.
5. Enter all the details asked in the RCF Act Apprentice application form.
6. Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
7. Pay the Prescribed application fee.
8. Finally, hit on the submit button to complete the Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Jobs Recruitment Process.
Last Date to Apply Online: 06/02/2020
Disclaimer: Before applying for the post, candidates should go through the Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notice carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit Essential Qualifications, etc.