Netaji Nagar College (Evening) – Admission, Merit List 2021 : Netaji Nagar College (Evening), established in 1967, is an undergraduate college in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. It is affiliated three year Degree Course in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com (Honours/ General) and official website www.netajinagarcollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Netaji Nagar College (Evening) Admission 2021
Educational Qualification :
1. The confirmation of admission is simply on merit basis.
2. Percentage of marks in related subjects in (+2)/ H.S Examination as per the recommendation of the respective department, subject to minimum percentage of marks prescribed by the affiliated university.
3. For admission in some subjects, along with the percentage of marks in the related subject, marks in the language subjects are also considered as admission criteria.
4. Relaxation in required percentage of marks is given for SC/ST/PH and students having expertise in sports and games.
5. Total intake capacity, sanctioned by the affiliated university is classified under General, SC, ST, PH, and OBC category and an available number of seats under different categories for admission in particular subjects are notified accordingly.
Admission Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Netaji Nagar College (Evening) Admission 2021 – www.netajinagarcollege.ac.in
Name of The College : Netaji Nagar College (Evening)
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.netajinagarcollege.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours & General– Bengali, English, History, Geography, Journalism & Mass Communication.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Geography.
3. B.Sc. General– Geography, Economics, History.
4. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
5. B.Com. General– As per CU norms.
How to Apply for Netaji Nagar College (Evening) Admission 2021
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.netajinagarcollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Admit Cards of Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary Examinations.
2. Mark Sheets of Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary Examinations.
3. He/She has to submit two passport-size photographs along with the relevant testimonials.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PH certificates (issued by proper authority) in original (if mentioned at the time of registration) + photo copy.
5. Disability Certificate from the Medical Superintendent.
Address : 170/436, N.S.C. Bose Road, Gandhi Colony, Netaji Nagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700040.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Netaji Nagar College (Evening) – Admission, Merit List 2021.