Muralidhar Girls’ College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1919, and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. MGC, Kolkata offers 18 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Education, Media & Mass Communication, Science, Hotel Management and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.muralidhargirlscollege.org, www.mgcadmission.org and www.muralidhargirlscollege.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Muralidhar Girls’ College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : For the purpose of determining eligibility, aggregate shall be calculated by adding the marks in Top-Four subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate in H.S. (10+2) or in an equivalent examination. Marks in compulsory Environmental Education/ Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. However Environmental Science (Elective subject of 100 marks) may be considered. Candidates should pass in English having full marks not being less than 100. Candidates from Boards other than WBCHSE, CBSE & ISC may contact college office after the publication of results.
A candidate who has passed the H.S. (10+2) or in an equivalent examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A./B.Sc. General Degree Course of Study in , provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100. Candidates from Open School (Rabindra Mukta & National Open School) will have to take admission in General Course only.
A candidate who secures a minimum of 45% (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST community) marks in the aggregate at the H.S.(10+2) or in an equivalent examination shall be eligible for admission to the B.A.(Major) Degree Course.
Admission Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.1500/-
Muralidhar Girls’ College Admission 2019 – www.muralidhargirlscollege.org
Name of The College : Muralidhar Girls’ College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.muralidhargirlscollege.org, www.mgcadmission.org and www.muralidhargirlscollege.com
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours, General & Major
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Journalism & Mass Communication, Political Science, Philosophy, History, Education.
2. B.A. General– English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Philosophy, Education, Sociology.
3. B.A. Major– Tourism & Travel Management (TTMV).
4. B.Sc. Honours– Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Geography, Botany.
5. B.Sc. General– Economics, Botany, Psychology, Chemistry, Geography, Statistics, Film Studies, Mathematics.
How to Apply for Muralidhar Girls’ College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.muralidhargirlscollege.org and other admission website www.mgcadmission.org and www.muralidhargirlscollege.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Original Mark-Sheet (Not Laminated) of Higher Secondary Level (10+2).
2. Original Admit Card and Mark Sheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
3. Original SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the name of the candidate, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
4. Original Migration Certificate in case of migrating students.
5. Attested photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent for age verification.
6. Attested photocopy (both side) of Mark-Sheet of Higher Secondary level (10+2).
7. Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
8. Attested photocopy of Migration Certificate in case of migrating students.
9. One Stamp size Photograph.
Address : p411, 14, Gariahat Rd, Hindustan Park, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700029.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Muralidhar Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2019.