Maharani Kasiswari College – Admission & Merit List
Maharani Kasiswari College, established in 1964, is an undergraduate women’s college in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in science, arts and commerce. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta. It was accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and awarded B grade, an accreditation that has expired and official website www.mkc.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharani Kasiswari College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Students applying for undergraduate level courses should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
2. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks submitted by aspirants via online procedure.
3. Maharani Kasiswari College provides both General and Honors course viz. B.A. in 10 specializations, B.Sc. in 3 specializations, and B.Com. In Accounting and Finance at the undergraduate level. Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 5 subjects including English to be applicable to apply for BA and B. Com programs. For B.Sc. program, aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects including English from a recognized board.
4. The merit list for General courses is prepared on the basis of the average of the best four subjects. If aspirants have not studied the subject opted for Honors program at 10+2 level then their marks will be calculated on the basis of the average of the best four subjects.
Admission Fees :
For B.A. (Hons.)- Rs.1635/-
For B.A. (General)- Rs.1560/-
For B.Sc. (Hons.)- Rs.4980/-
For B.Sc. (General)- Rs.3065/-
For B.Com. (Hons.)- Rs.2265/-
For B.Com. (General)- Rs.2190/-
Maharani Kasiswari College Admission 2019 – www.mkc.ac.in
Name of The College : Maharani Kasiswari College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.mkc.ac.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours, General & Major
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education, Sanskrit, Sociology.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Food and Nutrition, Psychology, Geography, Computer Science.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance.
4. B.A. Major– Tourism & Travel Management.
How to Apply for Maharani Kasiswari College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.mkc.ac.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Three recent stamp size color photographs.
2. Print out of duly filled-in Application Form with photograph pasted on.
3. Caste Certificates (for S.C./ S.T./O.B.C. candidates).
4. Disability Certificate from the Medical Superintendent.
5. Copies of Marksheets/ Certificates attached.
Address : 20, Ramakanta Bose Street, Bidhan Sarani, Shyam Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700003.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Maharani Kasiswari College – Admission, Merit List 2019.