Lalbaba College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Lalbaba College is situated in Howrah in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1964, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. LBC, Howrah offers 8 courses across 3 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Science, Arts and across 3 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc and official website www.lalbabacollege.net and www.lalbabacollegeonlineadmission.org.
Lalbaba College Admission 2021
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|1. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination with at least 35 percent marks is eligible to seek admission to the First Year of the 3 year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com General Course of Studies provided the applicant has also passed in English having full marks of not less than 100.
2. Candidates who have passed with at least 35 percent marks the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational Examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A. General First Year Course of Studies taking the subjects of Humanities only.
3. Candidates having passed the Higher Secondary Examination in Business and Commerce with at least 35 percent marks shall be eligible for admission to the B.Com General First Year Course of Studies.
4. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination in Science Stream are also eligible for admission to the B.A./B.Com Honours and General Courses besides B.Sc. Honours and General Courses.
5. Candidates opting for Practical based subjects are required to get passed both in theoretical and practical papers at the Higher Secondary Examination.
6. No candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 5 years from the year of passing previous qualifying examination or discontinuation of recognized regular Course of Studies after passing the previous qualifying examination.
7. A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained:-
A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. OR, 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. OR, 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied (Only for B.A./B.Sc Honours Courses).
8. However, candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
9. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Honours Course, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top-four subjects in order of marks secured by the candidate. Marks in compulsory Environmental Education/Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject Environmental Science is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours & General)- Rs.125/-
Bachelor of Science (Honours & General)- Rs.125/-
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours & General)- Rs.125/-
|117, G.T. Road, Post Belurmath, Howrah, West Bengal, 711201.|
|Name of The College||Lalbaba College|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2021-22|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Economics.
2. B.Sc. Honours- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography.
3. Bachelor of Commerce.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.lalbabacollege.net and another admission website www.lalbabacollegeonlineadmission.org.|
|College Admission 2021|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Lalbaba College – Admission, Merit List 2021.|