Lady Brabourne College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1939, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. LBC, Kolkata offers 46 courses across 2 streams namely Science, Arts and across 5 degrees like BSc, BA, MSc, PGD, MA and official website www.ladybrabourne.com and www.ladybrabourneadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Brabourne College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : Students are admitted only to honours courses and are required to select a major subject as honours along with two subsidiary subjects. In addition, two languages also have to be studied. While any of the twenty subjects listed under ‘Departments’ may be taken as honours excepting for Computer Science, the choice of subsidiary subjects is restricted to certain combinations. From 2006 the college follows the new (1+1+1) system of examination as stipulated by Calcutta University.
Students are accepted from all Indian boards as well as from abroad. Admission to the Degree courses usually begin after the results of the Higher Secondary Examinations conducted by the Council for the Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal are published. Admission is conducted strictly on the basis of merit. In some cases candidates may be required to sit for written tests in their intended honours subject.
Lady Brabourne College Admission 2019 – www.ladybrabourne.com
Name of The College : Lady Brabourne College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.ladybrabourne.com and www.ladybrabourneadmissions.com
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Hindi, Persian, Urdu, Sociology.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Geography.
How to Apply for Lady Brabourne College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.ladybrabourne.com and other admission website www.ladybrabourneadmissions.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with attested photocopy.
2. The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with attested photocopy.
3. The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with attested photocopy.
4. The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy. (if Applicable)
5. The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested photocopy. (If Applicable)
Address : P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700017.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Lady Brabourne College – Admission, Merit List 2019.