Indian Railway Recruitment Board has recently published an exam syllabus & pattern for 62907 Group D Posts. Candidates who will appear in Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 need to know Indian Railway 62907 Group D Exam Syllabus & Pattern. Candidates are strongly advised to read the official notification carefully for detailed information from the Indian Railway official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Indian Railway 62907 Group D Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
|Download Indian Railway 62907 Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), & Document Verification. Indian Railway Group D Exam Syllabus will help the candidates to know various information like Exam scheme, Questions Pattern, etc. To get detailed information about Indian Railway Exam Syllabus & Pattern is given below on this page.|
|Details About Indian Railway 62907 Group D Exam Syllabus & Pattern|
|Indian Railway 62907 Group D Exam Syllabus 2019|
Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, DEcimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, age calculations, calendar & clock, pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical & Number Series, Coding & Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency, Conclusions & Decision making, Similarities & Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments & Assumptions, etc.
General Science: The Syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry & Life Sciences of Matric standard level.
General Awareness of current affairs: Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics & any other subjects of importance.
|Indian Railway 62907 Group D Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) Exam:
Eligible candidates based on the merit in the CBT & shall be called for PET 2 times the community wise total vacancy of the posts notified against RRBs.
|PET Exam for Male Candidates||PET Exam for Female Candidates|
|A. Should be able to lift & carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
B. Should be able to run for a distance of 100 meters in 4 minutes & 15 seconds in one chance.
|A. Should be able to lift & carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
B. Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes & 40 seconds in one chance.
|Indian Railway 62907 Group D Document Verification:
Applicants documents verification will be based on the performance in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
|Verification of original documents & format of certificates
|1. Matriculation / High School Exam Certificate or equivalent Certificate as Proof for DOB & Matriculation Qualification.
2. NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable.
3. SC/ST Certificate.
4. OBC-NCL Certificate.
5. Non Creamy Layer declaration by OBC candidates.
6. Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee for EBC categories.
7. Original Discharge Certificate for EX-SM.
8. Photocopy of both sides of Aadhar Card.
9. Medical Certificate for PWDs, as applicable.
10. NOC from serving employees with the date of appointment.
11. NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of Discharge.
12. Minority Community declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
13. Gazette notification & or any Legal document.
14. Receipt of payment is made through a Challan at SBI Branch or Pay-in-slip at Computerized Post Office.
15. Self Certificate by the Transgender candidates.
16. J&K Domicile Certificate.
17. Decree of divorce / judicial separation for the competent court of Law as applicable.
18. Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate & Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
19. EX-SM Certificate.
|Date of Computer Based Test||Tentatively scheduled for April & May 2018
|Download 62907 Group D Exam Syllabus & Pattern PDF|
RRB ALP Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has recently published a recruitment notification for the posts of 26502 Assistant Locopilot Technician (Grade-III). Candidates who will appear in RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 need to know RRB ALP Exam Syllabus & Pattern for better preparation.
|Railway Recruitment Board
Indian Railway 26502 Assistant Locopilot Technician Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
Important Information for Candidates
|Download Indian Railway 26502 ALP Exam syllabus & Pattern 2019|
|The entire recruitment process shall involve the First Stage CBT, Second Stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test, and Document Verification. To get detailed information about Railway Assistant Loco pilot Technician Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 follow the given article on this page.|
|Indian Railway RRB ALP & Technician Exam Pattern 2019|
|Stages||Subject||No of Questions & Duration|
|First Stage CBT
(ALP & Technician)
|Mathematics||75 & 60|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness (Current Affairs)|
|Subject (Part A)|
|Second Stage CBT
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness (Current Affairs)|
|Subject (Part B)|
|Trades Subject||75 & 60|
|1) Total marks will be 250.
2) Negative marking Scheme applicable in both.
3) For each wrong answer, 1/3rd marks of the original will be deducted.
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test: Candidates who have opted for Assistant Loco Pilot.
Qualifying marks: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible. Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Based on the performance of candidates in Part A of the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For Technician posts) and based on the performance of candidates in both Part A of the Second Stage CBT and Computer-Based AT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For ALP), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification.
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2019 pdf
|The following are the subjects in the RRB ALP exam syllabus:
3) General Science
4) Technical Ability
5) General Awareness
6) General Intelligence
1) Arithmetic: Percentage, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Number System, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Average, Algebra, Data Interpretation, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration (2D and 3D), etc.
2) Reasoning Verbal: Number Series, Analogy, Decision Making, Alphabet Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, A problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, etc.
Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal series, Grouping Identical Figures, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, etc.
3) General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science & Biology.4) General Intelligence: Figures & Pictures, Analogies, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification, Space Visualization, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series.5) General Awareness: Sports, Current Affairs (national and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations.RRB ALP 2019 Exam Syllabus – Technical Subjects
Electrical: Electrical India, Rolls, Cables, Transfers, Three Phase Motor System, Light, Magnetism, Proved to be the Fundamental Electrical System, An Alternative System Single-phase Motor, Motors.
Electronics and Communication: The transistor, Dias, Digital Electronics, Networking, and Industrial Electronics, Electronic Tube, Semi-Conductor Physics, Robotic Radio Communications Systems And Satellite Matters, Computer and Micro Processor.
Automobile: Machine Design, System Theory, IC Engines, Heat Transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying Motion, The Power Plant Turbines, and Boilers, Metallurgical Production Technology.
Mechanical: Dimensions, Heat, Engine, Turbo Machinery, Production Engineering, Automation Engineering Kinetic Theory, The strength of the Material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, Refrigerators, and Air Conditioned, Thermo Dynamics, Energy, Material, Energy Conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics.
|Details about Railway Recruitment Board ALP Exam syllabus & Pattern 2019|
|Organization Name: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
Organization Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Assistant Loco pilot and Technician Grade III
Total Post: 26502 posts
Exam Date: May/June 2018
Notice For: Syllabus
|Download RRB ALP Exam Syllabus & Pattern Pdf|
|More Details: Candidates who are interested in RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2019 can get all details about RRB ALP Exam Syllabus & Pattern on this page. For more details about RRB ALP Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 candidates must follow the official website or notification.|