|Army Rally Bareilly||Army Rally Srinagar|
|Army Rally Meerut||Army Rally Guntur|
|Army Rally Ambala||Army Rally Bangalore|
Indian Army Recruiting Office, Bangalore has released an recruitment notification regarding Indian Army Soldier General Duty, Indian Army Soldier Technical, Indian Army Soldier Tradesman Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before 22/05/2021. Additional information regarding Cadre-wise vacancy break-up, Educational Qualification, Age Limit & How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
|Organization||Army Recruiting Office (Bangalore)|
(A) Soldiers General Duty (All Arms)
(B) Soldier Technical
(C) Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary
(D) Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management (All Arms)
(E) Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)(Dresser, Chef & Washerman)
(F) Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)(8th Pass)(House Keeper)
Eligibility Criteria for Army Rally Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman Posts (Bangalore)
Educational Qualification for Indian Army : Candidates should have require 8th Pass for Housekeeper, 10th Pass for Soldier General Duty, Tradesman ((10th Pass) Dresser, Chef & Washerman) and 12th Pass for Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech Nursing Asst/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management.
Age Limit for Indian Army : Candidates age should be between 17 Years 6months to 23 Years for Rally all posts.
Selection Process for Indian Army : Candidates will be selected through Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement at Rally Site, Medical Test and Written Test.
Address for Rally: Army Recruiting Rally at Visvesvaraya Stadium, Kolar, Karnataka
Mandatory Documents at Rally Site:
- Admit Card = Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Don’t shrink the size).
- Photograph = Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs printed on good quality photographic paper in white background must be between three months. Others photo will not allow.
- Education Certificates = Education Certificates with Original of all educational qualification.
- Domicile / Nativity / Residence Certificates = Domicile / Resident / Nativity certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Cast / Community Certificates = Cast / Community certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate = Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School or College Principal or Headmaster from last studied.
- Character Certificate = Character Certificate with photograph issue by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation between last 6th months.
- Unmarried Certificate = Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Gram Panchayat / Municipal Corporation between within last 6th months.
- Relationship Certificate = SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents:- Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp.
- NCC Certificate = NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have required and duly attested by issuing authority. P
- Sports Certificate = Sports certificate have represented India at International Level and State at National Level within the last two years.
- Affidavit = Candidates are attending Army Recruitment Rally are required to submit an affidavit on Rs 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper in English duly attested by Notary at Rally site duly completed or filled all required details and with previous recruitment rallies he has attended. Format of affidavit is as per Appendix ‘C’.
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally Online Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Soldier Tradesman Dresser, Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff & Housekeeper Posts
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 22/05/2021.
Starting & Closing Date for Apply Online: 13/03/2021 to 26/04/2021
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification and how to apply about Indian Army Rally Online Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Soldier Tradesman Dresser, Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff & Housekeeper.