Hooghly Mohsin College – Admission & Merit List
Hooghly Mohsin College provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Arts, Science and Commerce specializations and official website www.hooghlymohsincollege.org and www.hmc.admissions.net.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : This course is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination. Candidates fulfilling the following marks criteria may apply for admission provided they have passed the H.S. or equivalent examination.
a. Candidates who have passed (10+2) Final Examination conducted by NOS/ IGNOU/ Rabindra Mukta Vidayalaya/ NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY with at least five subjects of 100 marks each including at least one language subject (English or Bengali) and three conventional subjects will be considered for admission in the 1st year if found eligible. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate & 55% marks in subject.
Admission Fees :
B.A. Honours- Rs.75/-
B.A. General- Rs.50/-
B.Sc. Honours- Rs.110/-
B.Sc. General- Rs.85/-
B.Com. Honours- Rs.85/-
B.Com. General- Rs.60/-
Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2019 – www.hooghlymohsincollege.org
Name of The College : Hooghly Mohsin College
Affiliated to : University of Burdwan
College Website : www.hooghlymohsincollege.org and www.hmc.admissions.net.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Urdu, Hindi.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Economics, Geology, Physiology.
4. B.Sc. (General)
5. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy.
How to Apply for Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.hooghlymohsincollege.org and other admission website www.hmc.admissions.net.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Mark sheet and admit card of HS/ equivalent examination.
2. Receipt bearing College seal.
3. Age proof certificate.
4. School leaving certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
5. SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
6. Physically Challenged certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
7. One copy of passport size unattested photograph.
8. Copy of Migration certificate in case of students of other boards/ university.
Address : P.O. Chinsurah, Dist, West Bengal, Pin- 712101.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Hooghly Mohsin College – Admission, Merit List 2019.
Hooghly Mohsin College was established on 1st August 1836. It is one of the premier academic institution, situated in Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. The college is affiliated with the University of Burdwan.