Heritage College – Admission & Merit List
The Heritage College for general Degree Courses, has started its journey from the academic year 2016-17, with a view to become a world-class institution with ample opportunities for research in science and social sciences, by instilling a sense of life-long transformative learning in the graduate and creating an intellectual community to serve the nation. The college is affiliated to University of Calcutta and official website www.thc.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Heritage College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen, having passed/ appeared/ due to-appear at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Its equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board.
2. Applicants who have passed the last qualifying examination from boards/ councils other than WBCHSE, CBSE, ISC, National Open School or Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya may apply but at the time of admission they must produce authentication certificates from the boards/ institutions concerned in original, failing which admission will be refused.
3. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH candidates will be guided by the rules and regulations of the competent authorities.
Admission Fees (One time only) : Rs.10,000/-
Heritage College Admission 2019 – www.thc.edu.in
Name of The College : Heritage College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.thc.edu.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & Elective
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– English.
2. B.A. Elective– History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
4. B.Sc. Elective– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accountancy & Finance.
How to Apply for Heritage College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.thc.edu.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Online Application Form & Payment Receipt.
2. Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Proof of Nationality of candidate/ parent.
4. Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination (Class X & XII).
5. Disability Certificate (if applicable) Original & copy.
6. Transfer Certificate (if applicable).
7. Income Certificate to validate annual income.
8. Two copies of recent stamp-size photograph.
9. College fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque in favour of “The Heritage College” payable at Kolkata.
Address : Chowbaga Rd, Anandapur, Mundapara, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700107.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Heritage College – Admission, Merit List 2019.