Government General Degree College For Girls is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 2015, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. GGDCG, Kolkata offers 17 courses across 3 streams namely Science, Medical, Arts and across 2 degrees like BSc, BA and official website www.govtgirlsekbalpur.com and www.gggdcadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Girls General Degree College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : A student must pass in qualifying examinations i.e. Higher Secondary/ 10+2 equivalent examinations to get admitted under 3 year Degree Course in B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com. Candidates who have passed from recognized open schooling/any other recognized board shall be allowed to apply for admission within seven working days from the date of publication of result provided the whole process should be completed within the last date of submission of registration for, subject to availability of seats. For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Hons. Course, aggregate marks, obtained at the pre-qualifying examination, shall be calculated by adding the marks in top 4 subjects in order of marks, secured by a candidate. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Science/ Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If any of the subjects (Environmental Science/ Environmental Education/ Environmental Studies) is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
Admission Form Fee : Rs.200/-
Government Girls General Degree College Admission 2019 – www.govtgirlsekbalpur.com
Name of The College : Government Girls General Degree College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.govtgirlsekbalpur.com and www.gggdcadmissions.com
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– History, English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Political Science, Sociology, Education, Arabic, Persian.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, Geography, Economics.
3. B.Com. General– Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office and Secretarial Practice, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy & Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy & Principle of Management, Commercial Law and preliminaries of Auditing, Costing and Taxation.
How to Apply for Government Girls General Degree College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.govtgirlsekbalpur.com and other admission website www.gggdcadmissions.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled-in application form.
2. Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
3. Original Age-proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
4. Family Income certificate from competent authority in original.
5. Original Bank-endorsed Money Receipt.
6. Three stamp-sized coloured recent photos.
7. Original caste certificate for S.C./ S.T./ OBC (from appropriate authority).
8. Original proof for Physically Challenged candidate.
Address : 7, Mayurbhanj Road, Ekbalpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700023.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Government Girls General Degree College – Admission, Merit List 2019.