Go Airlines Ltd. Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019: Go Airlines (India) Ltd., is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group, the airline operates its services under the brand GoAir. Interested Candidates Can appear Walk-in-interview. More details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, the pay scale are given below.
Go Airlines Limited Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 ( Walk-in-interview )
Organisation Name: Go Airlines ( India ) Ltd.
Organisation Website: www.goteam.in
Name of The Post: Cabin Crew
Qualification: Minimum 10+2 Passed
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
Height: 160cm ( Female ) & 172cm ( Male )
Skin: Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body
Communication: Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi
Eligibility Criteria for Cabin Crew of Go Airlines Ltd. Recruitment 2019
Formal short sleeved shirt/blouse with a knee-length business skirt.
Hair Style: Tie a high ponytail for hair longer than your shoulder length. No Buns, please.
Formal suit with a smart & neat hairstyle.
– No facial hair.
Facial Hair is only acceptable to Sikh Candidates.
(Mandatory) Documents to carry for the Interview
1. Resume with the latest photo(1 Passport & 1 Full length)
2. Copy of your 12th pass certificate
3. Copy of your Valid passport & Aadhaar Card
For Experienced Crew:
a. Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable
b. Resignation Acceptance letter from the previous airline.
c. AEP surrender and acceptance proof from the previous airline.
1. Relocation: Willing to relocate to any GoAir Operational base
2. Training Fee: Willing to Pay the Non-Refundable Training Fee
3. Training: Willing to attend 3 months training in Mumbai
4. Candidate should be able to swim unassisted in a pool deeper than 6 ft. If not knowing how to swim the candidate will be required to learn swimming during the course of their ground training at their own expense.
Tips for a successful interview:
Know GoAir, its culture and it’s business model
Practice communicating fluently in English – There will be a communication & grammar test
Be audible, clear and confident while speaking.
Display etiquette / good manners – Remember we will be watching you
Market yourself with your best smile and maintain a friendly, humble and respectful attitude
Keep the interview day free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait back for other rounds.
We look forward to seeing you as our Fly Smart ambassadors…