FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Syllabus 2019 – fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently published an exam syllabus for the post of Watchman & Assistant Grade III. Candidates who will appear in FCI Recruitment 2019 need to know FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 for better preparation. Candidates must download exam syllabus 7 check the detailed information given on this page related to exam, post & others.
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus 2019
|Download FCI Exam Syllabus 2019|
|FSI Syllabus for Watchman will have 5 Subjects i.e.
1. Reasoning 2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. General Awareness 4. General English
1. Reasoning: Puzzles Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Analytical Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Numbers and Ages, Probability, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Pipes and Cisterns, Areas, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Odd Man Out, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams, Simple Equations, Mensuration, Percentages, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Work Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Volumes Profit and Loss, Quadratic Equations, Indices and Surds, Simplification, and Approximation.
3. General Awareness: Indian Parliament, Famous Days & Dates, Indian Economy, General Science, Rivers, Lakes, and Seas, Famous Places in India, Tourism, Countries and Capitals, Inventions and Discoveries, Sports, Indian History, Famous Books & Authors, Indian Politics, Current Affairs, Artists & Culture.
4. General English: Substitution, Synonyms, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Para Completion, Transformation, Active and Passive Voice, Spotting Errors, Fill in the blanks, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Spelling Test, Joining Sentences & Error Correction (Underlined Part).
|For FCI Assistant Grade III|
|The Syllabus for Assistant Grade III will consist of 3 paper i.e. Paper I, Paper-II & Paper III
1. General Intelligence: Logical Reasoning Question such as Analogies, Decision Making, Syllogism, Coding And Decoding, Venn Diagrams, Arithmetic Number Series Etc.
2. General Awareness: History, Geography, Culture, Economic Scenario, Current Events, Scientific Research of India and Neighboring Countries.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: Questions Related To Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time And Distance, Geometry, Trigonometry, Bar Diagram, Pie Chart Etc.
4. English Comprehension: Basic knowledge of the English Language Paper-II (Higher Secondary Level)
1. English Language & Comprehension: Fill In The Blanks, Spot The Error, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Active Passive Voice Of Verbs Etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Same as Paper IPaper III (Degree Level)
1. Biological Science: Agricultural Engineering, Botany, Food Science & Technology, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology.
|Download FCI Exam Pattern 2019|
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Marks|
|General Awareness||30 Marks|
|General English||30 Marks|
|1. The Written Test will be held in the Hindi / English language.
2. 120 Objective type questions in relevant subjects.
3. Time Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes.
|For Assistant Grade III|
|1. The written exam will consist of two papers for post code A, B, and D. Each paper will be 200 marks. Both papers will be based on the 10th and 10+2 level.
2. Candidates those who applying for postcode C, they will appear in the paper I and III. Here are both papers will be 200-200 marks. Paper third will base on graduation level.
3. Candidates’ final selection will depend on papers I, II, III, and skill tests.
Paper – I
General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language: 200 marks
Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks
Paper – III
Biological Sciences: 200 marks
|Details about FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019|
|Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Organization Website: fci.gov.in
Name of The Post: Watchman & Assistant Grade III
Notice For: Exam Syllabus & Pattern
|More Details: Candidates can get all details about FCI Watchman & Assistant Grade III Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 on this page. For more details about the exam syllabus & pattern, candidates must visit the official website.|