Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra – Admission & Merit List
Bidhan Chandra College, also known as Rishra College, is one of the oldest colleges at Rishra, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, Commerce and sciences. It is affiliated to University of Calcutta. It was established in 1957. The college has been awarded B grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and official website www.bccrishra.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. It is to be noted that students will be admitted strictly according to the marks obtained in the H.S./ (10+2) examination and mere submission of filled in application form does not guarantee admission. All admissions are provisional, subject to the approval of the University of Calcutta.
2. As per Govt. rules & orders seat reservation is available for S.C./S.T./OBC/ Physically handicapped students.
A candidate with a view to taking up honours must have to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in Subject or 55% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 50% marks in aggregate when the candidate takes up honours in the subject not included in his/her previous qualifying examination. For the purpose of admission to the B.Com Honours Course in Accounting and Finance, ‘related subject’ shall mean Mathematics, Cost Accountancy and Principles of Management.
For Schedulc Caste/ Schedule Tribe Candidates, the minimum requirement for taking up honours is 40% marks in aggregate or 40% marks in the subject/ related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Application Fee : Application fee amounting to Rs.170/-
Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra Admission 2019 – www.bccrishra.in
Name of The College : Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.bccrishra.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Education, Sanskrit, Economics, Hindi, Sanskrit.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Geography, Economics, Environmental Science.
3. B.Com. Honours
How to Apply for Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.bccrishra.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Students must have to bring the print copy of the Application Form.
2. Application Fee Receipt.
3. Admit card of Madhyamik.
4. Marks sheet of H.S.
5. Caste Certificate.
6. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
Address : Ferri Ghat, 31, Grand Trunk Rd, Near, Rishra, West Bengal, Pin- 712248.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Bidhan Chandra College, Rishra – Admission, Merit List 2019.