Bagnan College – Admission, Merit List 2021: Bagnan College is situated in Howrah in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1958, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. BC, Howrah offers 16 courses across 3 streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce & Banking and across 3 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Com and official website www.bagnancollege.org and www.bagnanadmission.in.
|Bagnan College Admission 2021|
University of Calcutta
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|As per University norms, for admission to B.A. and B.Sc. (both Hons & Gen. courses) it is mandatory to pass HS/ISC/CBSE/NIOS or any equivalent examination of approved Boards. Also must have an English paper of 100 marks. For admission to any Hons course an applicant must secure- 50% in each best four subjects together with minimum 45% in the subject sought for Hons OR, a minimum of 55% in the subject sought for Hons. (5% relaxation is allowed to SC/ST applicants in every case). For Hons in Economics, passing in Mathematics is necessary. Those who have passed with a minimum 50% in Mathematics in the Science group, they may apply for Hons in Accountancy.|
1. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent Examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.Com. (Honours/General) Course of Studies provided he/she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
2. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational Examination in Business & Commerce conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.Com. (General) 1st year Course of Studies under this University. However, no candidate shall be allowed admission after a lapse of more than 5 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
3. However, marks in compulsory Environmental Education/ Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. However, If the subject “Environmental Science” is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
4. However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
|Calcutta University Colleges Admission|
|B.A. Hons.- Rs.1255/-|
B.A. General- Rs.1155/-
B.Sc. Hons.- Rs.1595/-
B.Sc. General- Rs.1415/-
B.Com. Hons.- Rs.1295/-
B.Com. General- Rs.1195/-
|District:- Howrah, Bagnan, West Bengal, 711303.|
|Name of The College||Bagnan College|
|Affiliated to||University of Calcutta|
|Departments||Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2021-22|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Education.|
2. B.A. General- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Political Science, Education, Philosophy.
3. B.Sc. Honours- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science.
4. B.Sc. General-
Pure Science:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Bio-Science:- Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Food & Nutrition.
5. B.Com. Honours- Accountancy.
|How to Apply|
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.bagnancollege.org and another admission website www.bagnanadmission.in.|
|College Admission 2021|
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Bagnan College – Admission, Merit List 2021.|